“Describe somethings seemingly unimportant or ridiculous that make you happy.”
Alright then, here’s a list of absolutely ridiculous things that make me happy;
- When two characters that I like in a book, movie or a TV show get together: Yup. Crazy and irrational. That’s me. BWC can certify this.
- Watching Friends: Even on mute! Friends will always, always cheer me up after a crappy day at college or whatever.
- Dancing around madly to a song I love!
- Washing my hair.
- Singing at lunch and in class.
- Getting up late on a Saturday.
- Chocolate or Chocolate Cake or anything covered in Chocolate.
- Shopping! ( I can’t believe I almost forgot that one!)
- The Rain
- Finding out that there’s no college because of rain!
- Sitting on the beach and talking with my friends!
- Going to Barista! Also; convincing my friends to go to Barista!
- Finishing a really good book.
- Having nothing to do all day.
- Getting a comment on the blog! 😉
- Coming home after college : I’m really glad that no matter how sucky my day gets at college, I get to come home in the evening.
- Planning birthday surprise things (Even if certain people ruin them by figuring out stuff in advance *glares at Adzzie*)
- Remembering school. ( Yeah, I sound like I’m 80, I know.)
- Finishing a crossword puzzle.
That’s it for now. I could go on but you guys might die or something. In other news, I got an iPhone! I am so in love with it. Also; Tap Tap Revenge! My new obsession ever since I discovered it. Its one of the very few games that I don’t completely suck at. That’s it for now. Later my people! I will try to post fairly regularly from now on, even if it is just rants or something!
OMG, I missed this!!
Just a note;
» mindbump «
2. the opposite of a “brain-fart”