Hello folks! Remember us? No? Well, can’t say we’re surprised. In fact, you’re only getting this post because Impower You has managed to guilt us into it by nominating us for a Versatile Blogger award. When that didn’t work, she gave us the damn award and as it turns out, that’s something that not even we can ignore.
All kidding aside, thank you for the award! We started this blog on a lark, and it continually amazes us that people come by it and follow it of their own volition. So this is us saying thank you to our followers as well.
The Versatile Blogger Award has the following rules:
- Post a picture of the award
- Thank the award giver
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers about this and tell them so.
So, the first two are done. Here are 7 random facts about us as a group because we figure you don’t really want to read 21 random things about us:
- We all have younger brothers.
- BWC and Fuzzy have known each other for 14 years and the both of them have known Lucid for 8 years, and been friends for all that time.
- We sometimes play Dungeons and Dragons with our brothers on the weekends.
- We’ve been throwing each other surprise birthday parties/making presents every year, for the last 7ish years.
- We make covers of music videos sometimes when we meet up. They are extremely dorky and are not for public viewing.
- We were all in the ‘Red House’ in school.
- We are all afraid of dogs.
So, that’s us, folks, random with a dash of crazy.
Here are our nominations for this award;
- Forever Amber – We all read this blog extremely regularly and talk about Amber as though we know her. Its slightly creepy, we know, but we swear its only because she’s so entertaining.
- Hannah – We found this blog through Hannah’s comments on our site. In it you will find interesting, well-written pieces that are inspired by everyday events and much more.
- Richard Wiseman – If you don’t already follow this blog, you’re missing out on the best collection of puzzles and illusions and also probably the most consistently smart comments section on the internet.
- Craptivate – One of the authors is Fuzzy’s friend from college. It’s got a host of interesting and some not so, posts.
- Duty-Free – Because her way with words is totally worth a read.
Our list is going to have to end here, because although we recommend the above blogs wholeheartedly, it has come to our attention that we are not very good followers, quantity-wise.
We will be adding to this list as we find other blogs that belong on it, though, so stay tuned!