You know you’ve ‘lived life’ if :
1. You made a prank call to a supermarket and asked for underwear.For real.
2. You ate chalk. And sand (No wonder you turned out funny).
3. You followed a teacher all around the class, asking her why she won’t talk to you.
4. You handed in a serious project that was a radio show about how your class monitor went missing and everyone rejoiced.
5. You played Cops and Robbers on a train. The passenger on the upper-middle berth is the chief suspect (always), and you need to look out for your baggage at all times.
6. You joined together in holy matrimony a couple of gods, and this involved squeezing tomatoes on the idols. ( I live in constant fear of Judgement Day)
7. You jumped on the floor and dragged the sofa across it just to annoy the Old Man Downstairs ( He was a real grouch, that one!)
8. You own a register to an environment-group..thing called, ah, “Greenie” that requires signing in it and says things like ” Laav – Rs.2 fine – did not bring cow dung“!!!
9. You stepped on a dog, got your slippers bitten by a dog, climbed the fence to get home to avoid dogs..
10. You electrocuted mosquitoes.