I’ve been thinking that your patience wants rewarding.So, without further ado, I present Random Untitled List I:
1. Our exams are still on ( to all those who were wondering).Which is why we haven’t been very alive-and-kicking and all that.We do get a break ( albeit a ‘study break’) right after this set, though so -woohoo!
2.I just discovered that we have 3 subscribers.Three! It’s like Christmas come early-er, late! OK, that last bit just ruins the mood.And how did I discovered this? Wily fox that I am, I pretended to want to subscribe to it myself, and Google Reader just told me ! How ’bout that, eh? Yeah, I’m sure there are more sophisticated (and possibly, easier) ways of doing these things but you just can’t beat me for fun when I get down to it, can you? I really hope those three aren’t just Lucid’s family.I mean, thank you very much but you know..just..real readers!!
3.I also have an Artblog, now.So everyone who’s sick of the images can heave mental sighs of relief.I’d better not be hearing any of it though, that’s what! I guess mostly, it happened because I just had a blog with nothing on it.And Artblog makes me sound like a pro.The least you can do is pretend it does!
3. I just typed #3 twice.Who noticed?Give yourself a whack on the head from me.A cybonk, so to say 🙂
4. No, I think this one should be four, not five.Anyway, getting to the point which is: When I study, I walk up and down.Mostly, I do this on the terrace because there are no Other People (only crows) on it, but I digress.I walk up and down.And after every two rounds or so, I will go look in the fridge.I don’t know if I expect that something will magically appear to satisfy my hunger/ kill time/ pinch me and tell me that the exams have all been one exhausting nightmare.Why do I continue to do this? Why? Cookies to anyone with a good answer.
5. I need to figure out what I want to do (college, job..) or I might, in fact end up becoming a conductress, the joy! (More on this later.).
6. I tried not to start this sentence with ‘I’, but couldn’t.Anyway, I just realized that I don’t like being gifted things.It’s strange.Because I always read about these people and found them unreal.Turns out I’m one myself.Thanks for the info, Head.I suppose you were going for ‘Better late than never’..
7.Just watched Mona Lisa Smile, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Atonement (with Lucid!), Stepmom, Pride and Prejudice ( for the 16th time, and yes, I’m for real!) and Breakfast at Tiffany’s (2nd time).
Joe Wright.. is brilliant.The director of both Atonement and Pride and Prejudice is someone I for one am definitely watching out for.The sets, the score ( Marianelli = genius! ), adherence to plot and fantastic choice of actors(Keira Knightley!!)..well, let’s just say I’m very impressed.And that doesn’t happen too often.I will be waiting for Soloist.
Of course, this proves that I will most certainly have failed all the exams I’ve written so far and, possibly, the ones to come.Just peachy.
8. I read Sense and Sensibility, and if you like Jane Austen’s style of humour and incisive, witty observations you’ll love it as much as I did.It’s the story of two sisters whose lives run along parallel trails when the men they are engaged to turn out er, not to be.Marianne is the dramatic, artistic type who will not do anything by halves while Ellinor is prudent, sensible and stands on courtesy.The contrast is brilliantly played out and of course, each learns from the other.Must read or risk really missing something.
9. Oh wow, this is getting long.I’m also inviting theories on why I can write so much but can’t think of anything to say ( So far Lucid’s theory- that I am a thoroughly not nonsensical person and only speak when I have things to say has my vote right now.Nothing to do with how flattering it is, I assure you.).
10.OK, see, this ridiculous God-I-have-no-words-for-it piece of junk is FOREVER on T.V. and will inevitably get stuck in my head while I’m trying to write my Chemistry paper so I feel compelled to share with you …Funky Monkey!
Or I will as soon as I can find a link or a vid or something.If someone can help with this (I canNOT believe what I’m asking for, but yes.)..?Feel my pain!
More soon.Or later.Later, I think.